Privacy and cookies policy
Privacy and cookies policy
We encourage you to read this document, which describes the principles governing the processing of your personal data in connection with the conclusion of a contract, the establishment of a partnership or in connection with the use of the website www.glov.eu (hereinafter: "Website").
The controller of your personal data (and the owner of the Website) is Phenicoptere sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, address: Chocimska 14A/101 St., 00-791 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000416003, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7010338017, REGON number: 146074531, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: + 48 570 727 003.
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: ‘GDPR’) and the Polish Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344 as amended).
What information do we process?
- Depending on the purpose, we may process the following information (including personal data) about you:
- Identification data:
- for the purpose of concluding and performing a sales contract via the Online Shop: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address (each order from the Online Shop is registered in our database with the order number, subject of the order, price, method and date of payment, information on payment),
- for the conclusion and performance of another type of contract: name and surname and/or company name, residential or business address, VAT number, e- mail address, telephone number, bank account number,
- if you are a contact person on behalf of our contractor: name, business e-mail address, business telephone number,
- in the case of use of a Customer Account or Contact Form: name and surname, e-mail address,
- if you use the Newsletter: name and e-mail address, approximate location, the e-mail address,
- for e-mail communication: name, e-mail address,
- in the case of direct marketing of our own products or services: name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Web server logs: we automatically collect web server logs when you visit our Website using the computer on which the Website is installed (referred to as the ‘web server’). The web server automatically recognises certain information, such as your IP address, the date and place of your visit to the Website, the website from which you visited the Website, the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name and address of your Internet service provider.
- IP addresses: we may collect information about your IP address. IP addresses are used as a part of the information contained in the web server logs described above and for technical purposes.
- Anonymous and statistical data: we may also collect other information about you that is not personal and does not identify you, but allows us to perform analytical and statistical purposes using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel; this includes information about your operating system and browser, the source from which you navigate to the Website, the pages you view and navigate between pages, the time spent on the Website, clicking on links, your age bracket, your gender, your approximate location (hereinafter: ‘Other Information’).
- We do not collect or process data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or data concerning your health, sex life or criminal record.
Aims and legal bases of the processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes, based on the following legal bases:
- when registering and using the Customer Account - in order to provide the Customer Account electronic service, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the prerequisite of necessity to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject,
- if you use the Contact Form or communicate with us by email - in order to respond to your message, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, i.e. the prerequisite of necessity for the performance of a contract or taking action at the request of the data subject; our correspondence may be archived for the purpose of establishing or defending against potential claims, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the controller,
- when signing up for the Newsletter - in order to perform the Newsletter Electronic Service (by sending commercial information about our products, services and promotional actions) - on the basis of your consent referred to in Article 6(1)(a) GDPR; data that does not originate from you and is collected automatically by the system is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller to optimise the functioning of the Newsletter;
- if you follow our social media (Instagram, Facebook) or interact with published content - in order to operate our social media account, which is our legitimate interest referred to in Article 6(1)(f) GDPR;
- When concluding and performing a contract - for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. Accounting and bookkeeping settlements made in connection with the performance of the contract are made on the basis of the premise of necessity to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (under tax and accounting law), referred to in Article 6(1)(c) GDPR. Your personal data may also possibly be processed for the purpose of asserting or defending against claims arising from the contract concluded, on the basis of the premise of necessity for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, indicated in Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which is the assertion or defence against claims,
- for the purpose of contacting the Customer regarding unfinished purchases, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, where the reason for the unfinished purchases is a technical error as a result of which the Customer is unable to complete the purchases (e.g. system error, interruption of the Internet connection), and on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which is to respond to the actions taken by the Customer - in the event that during the completion of the shopping the Customer, for unknown reasons, the Customer ceased to continue shopping (whereby if we use an e-mail address or telephone number for this purpose, the legal basis is the consent previously given by you, as referred to in Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- for the purposes of direct marketing of our own products and services, on the basis of the premise of the controller's legitimate interest, which is to maintain a business relationship and to contact you about ongoing matters, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - insofar as you are our customer or their representative. Otherwise, and to the extent that we use your e-mail address or telephone number for this purpose - on the basis of your previously given consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- for technical purposes so that the Website displays correctly, is stable and secure and enables you to find information, products and services quickly, and to send you information relating to the operation of the Website (if necessary), on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA (the controller's legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of the Website),
- for the purposes of creating an archive for the possible defence or assertion of claims, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller to protect legitimate rights or defend against claims),
- for analytical and statistical purposes, using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, in the scope of Other Information, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which is to create and analyse statistics related to your activity on the Website and its optimisation;
- where access to your personal data is requested by an authorised public authority, on the basis of the ground of necessity to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, as referred to in Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
Obligation to provide data
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may prevent us from fulfilling the contract, providing the Customer Account service, responding to an enquiry sent via the Contact Form, sending commercial information via the Newsletter or carrying out marketing activities.
Your personal data processed in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract (for example, the sale of Goods or a contract for the provision of Electronic Services) will, in principle, be processed for the duration of the contract. However, the data may be processed after the performance of the contract if this is justified by the applicable legal provisions (e.g. for tax or accounting purposes) and, to the extent necessary, the data may be processed until the expiry of any claims in connection with the contract. Thereafter, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
If you use the Contact Form or communicate with us by e-mail, your personal data will be processed until we respond to your request. Correspondence may be archived for the purpose of establishing or defending against potential claims, until such claims expire. You may ask us to obtain a copy of this correspondence or to delete it (unless opposed by our overriding interest, e.g. relating to the investigation or defence of claims).
If you use a Customer Account, your personal data will be processed until you delete your Customer Account or we terminate the contract for this Electronic Service. if you are a recipient of marketing, we will process your personal data for the duration of its usefulness for the purpose for which it was collected and, where the basis for processing is consent, until it is withdrawn. Whenever the basis for the processing of your personal data is previously given consent, we process your data for no longer than until you withdraw the consent.
Sharing of Data with Third Parties
The transfer of data to third parties is always carried out in accordance with the law, on the basis of the contract concluded, which indicates the purposes of the processing specified by us.
The recipients of your personal data may be entities with whom we cooperate in order to perform the services provided to you or to fulfil the contract concluded. These may include: providers of external systems supporting our business, including web hosts, cloud service providers, invoicing system providers, IT service providers, entities providing accounting and tax services to us; courier companies to whom we disclose data necessary for the delivery of Goods and other subcontractors if the scope of our cooperation requires access to your data. When making electronic payments, these may also include electronic payment processors.
We send the Newsletter via Edrone's e-mail marketing platform. Therefore, if you subscribe to our Newsletter, your data may be processed by Edrone sp. z o.o., address: ul. Lekarska 1, 31-203 Cracow, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com.
In connection with the use of third-party providers, other than those indicated above, who store data on servers located in third countries, in particular in the USA, part of the processing of personal data may involve the transfer of personal data to third countries. However, we ensure that the providers we use provide an adequate level of security for your data, in particular through the use of standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules.
Personal data contained in accounting documents, may be forwarded to the tax office, in order to fulfil our tax obligations. They may also be made available to public authorities entitled to access the data under the law.
We may also exchange information with third parties that does not constitute personal data, such as the number of visits to the Website or the number of orders on a given day (‘Other Information’). Such information does not in any way identify you as a user of our Website, but the providers of the tools that collect it also have access to it.
Automated decision-making, profiling
Your personal data is not used for automated decision-making, including profiling. We do not use IT systems to automatically make decisions about your personal data. Decisions and actions are taken solely by our employees.
We use tools that may take action depending on the information collected by the tracking mechanisms, but they do not differentiate you from other customers and do not affect the terms of the contract. The tools in question are based on Other Information (which does not constitute personal data and is not collated with it) and allow us to target you with personalised advertising or suggest products that may be of interest to you. This information may be used by external providers, also in third countries.
Regardless of the legal basis for the processing, you have the right to access your data, the right to obtain a copy of your data, as well as the right to have the data rectified and, in certain situations, the right to have your personal data erased or the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
If the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of the premise of necessity for purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Where the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is previously granted consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. With that said, if you opt out of the Newsletter, we may continue to process your data for the purpose of defending claims arising from the sending of the Newsletter (including for the purpose of demonstrating the granting of consent), on the basis of the controller's legitimate interest, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If the processing is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), or on the ground that the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), or if the processing is carried out by automated means, you also have the right to data portability.
Regardless of the legal basis for the processing, if you suspect that your personal data is being processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about the unlawful processing of your personal data.
Updating or correcting data
If you wish to update or correct your personal data, you may send information to our e-mail address or (if you are using a Customer Account or concluding a Sales Contract) make the relevant changes after logging in to your Customer Account. If you send an e-mail, you will be notified that your data has been updated. Please update your personal data if it changes. Providing false personal data or personal data concerning another person is prohibited.
The storage of your personal data is protected by appropriate physical, IT and organisational safeguards designed to adequately protect your data. However, we have no control over the security of e-mails from the time they are sent by you until they reach us.
Access to your personal data is restricted. Only those employees who need access to your personal data in order to carry out their work can gain this access.
In addition, the Website is equipped with the SSL protocol, which allows secure and effective encryption of the data transmitted between the user and the server. Sub-pages containing personal data forms are automatically switched to the https protocol.
- Are cookies personal data: as a general rule, cookies are not personal data, however, some information stored in cookies, in combination with other information about you, may constitute personal data. However, such data is not disclosed by us to unauthorised persons and is only processed for the purpose of providing certain services to you.
- Types of cookies: The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- session cookies: temporary files that are stored on your terminal equipment until you log out, leave the Website or close your browser,
- permanent cookies: these are stored on the user's terminal equipment for the duration specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user,
- essential cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the Website; they are usually used in response to your actions, such as setting privacy options, logging in, filling in forms; if you change your browser settings to block essential cookies, the Website will not function properly,
- functional cookies: they allow us to remember the choices you have made on the Website and thus enable us to customise it according to your preferences,
- analytical cookies: these enable us to measure the number of visits to the Website and to find out where visitors come to our Website from and how they use it,
- advertising cookies: they allow us to tailor our advertisements published on other websites to your preferences and prevent the same advertisements from appearing.
- to tailor the content of the Website to your individual preferences;
- the production of statistics which help to understand how users use the Website, so as to improve its structure and content. Analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adapt the content and design of the website; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the Website;
maintaining a user session (after logging in to the Customer Account and
using the Online Shop), so that you do not have to re-enter your login and password on each sub-page;
- profiling you in order to display tailored advertising material to you, in particular on the Google network; for this purpose, we use a remarketing tool and lists of similar audiences provided by Google;
- third parties place information on the Website in the form of cookies and other similar technologies installed on your terminal equipment (e.g. computer, smartphone) and access them - these are our trusted partners with whom we continuously cooperate in order to adapt the advertisements on our and their websites to your needs and interests, as well as the services that we and our trusted partners provide; such a trusted partner are entities from the Wirtualna Polska capital group.
- Opting out of cookies: you can opt out of cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser you are using. However, the website may not function properly without cookies enabled.
- We make every effort to ensure a high level of security of your personal data. Any incidents of concern affecting the security of your information and data transfer should be reported to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.